Goals for 2016


Happy New Year!!! Are you as excited as I am to set new goals and start fresh.  I know I probably wont' get passed January 5th but hey its fun to try!




A good deed I'm going to do: Donate my time to others... I love to come home from school and curl up in my comfy chair and hide after a long day of school but this year I'm going to come out of my comfort zone and make myself available for some service.

A new skill I'm going to learn: I need to improve my networking techniques so my TPT business will do better.  This is my year!! It's going to happen.

A book I'd like to read: Scriptures! I love reading the scriptures but I just don't make time for them... everything else comes first.  So this year I'm going to prioritize!

A bad habit I'm going to break: I LOVE to drink Coke especially in a tall cup with ice!  Lately I've been really overdoing it so I've at least got to cut down on my intake!!

I'm going to do better at: Exercising.... confession.... I HATE to exercise.  But I've got to do it! This is the year.  Ugh!

A person I hope to be more like: Myself!  I tend to envy those who are successful and compare myself to them.  I need to focus on what my style is and develop that.  

If you would like to see more of my products follow me on: 

No comments:

Post a Comment