Back To School Survival Kit--FREEBIE!

Are you preparing for B2S??? I've started putting together our survival bags.  My students LOVE to receive these at Open House the day before school starts. When my students come to the open house I have them complete a scavenger hunt and then give them one of these survival bags.

Materials you will need:

  • White paper bags
  • Erasers
  • Smarties
  • Lifesavers
  • Pencils
  • Laffy Taffy
  • Starburst

First I glue the oval survival kit label to the front of the white paper bag.





Next I put this card in each bag. The card says:

Welcome to my class!
I am so glad you are here!
I have made you a bag of goodies,
to help describe our year. 

The eraser is to let you know
it is okay to make mistakes.
We will correct them and learn from them
no matter what it takes!

The "smarties" say I know you are smart,
and really special too. 
The "lifesaver" is to remind you
that I am here for you. 

The pencil represents the learning
that we will do.
School can be pretty tough,
but it is a ton of fun too!

The "Laffy Taffy"says we will laugh a lot,
while traveling through the year you see.
The "starburst" is to let you know 
you are a star to me!



The goodies I include in the bag are mentioned in the card above. The goodies are:

  • An eraser
  • Smarties
  • A Lifesaver
  • A Pencil
  • A Laffy Taffy
  • A Starburst



You can download this Back to School Survival Kit for FREE from my Teachers Pay Teachers store by clicking here!

No comments:

Post a Comment