TPT Conference 2015 fun!

I just got back from having a great time at the Teachers Pay Teachers Conference in Las Vegas. We got to stay at a suite in The Venetian (a really nice hotel on the strip). Wow! The suite was so incredible! I was so excited to be able to stay there because I had never been there before.

The conference was at The Venetian and there were 1,100 teachers that came from all over the world. They came from places like Australia, England,France, New York, Texas and so many more parts of the world. It was amazing! We were able to spend time networking and socializing and attending classes with so much great information!

It was so fun watching people win prizes. When their names were called they would run down like they were on The Price is Right. It was hysterical.

I am so glad I was able to attend. I learned so much information that I am going to be able to use to help more teachers perfect their lessons. I met so many wonderful teachers and people that I truly admire.


Lori Evans and I


Amy Lemons and I

More friends I made:

2 comments:

  1. It was so nice meeting you! The meet-up was really great and I'm so glad we connected with so many people! :-) Good luck and thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed meeting you as well, what a fun conference! Best of luck to you as well.

      Delete