boo'd

Yeah!  I've been Boo-ed! I love these linking parties, its such a good way to get to meet other bloggers. One of my follower friends Amy Grout over at Adventures in Teaching shared the holiday spirit and Boo'd me!  Huge shout-out to Amy for thinking of me!

Here are some of my favorite Halloween products: 
 Halloween Math Games Puzzles and Brain Teasers 

Kristine Nannini





  

So, here are the rules...
1. If you've been boo-ed, copy and paste the above pic and these "rules" into your post.

2. Give a shout out to the blogger who booed you and link back to their site!

3. Share 3-5 October activities, books, products (maybe yours or someone else's) or freebies(s) that you love!

4. Share the Boo love with 5 bloggers-make sure you check this link so that you don't repeat the "Boo"

5. Link up {here} so that others can find you and read about your October ideas! While you are there check out the other great blogs!

This is the list of who I've Boo-ed:
Literacy Sundae

Mrs Love

Flipping Out in Fifth Grade

Young Daze in 5th Grade

Scrappy Teaching in FL
Joanne
Check out my store

1 comment: