Really?? A Month Away??

Hi Everyone,
My fun-lovin' coworker decided to text me yesterday and remind me that the first day of school is only a month away!!  ARE YOU KIDDING ME???  We start back on August 13th! Why does the school year go so slowly and the summer so quickly??

So I got into gear and started on the Birthday Bags!  I love to give my students a bag of goodies on their birthday as a little gift.  The bags don't have much in them but they seem to make my kiddos happy.  Below you will find a picture of  the bags, I am making 30 this year.  Our school is growing with new homes being built like crazy so even if I start out with 24 students I will end up with closer to 30.  

Since the theme to my classroom is ladybugs I buy ladybug bags at The Party Store.  The lady informed me this year that these bags are being discontinued so I may be in for a new classroom theme in the near future. If I decide to get "cutsy" I will put some decorative ribbon over the twist ties, not that my eight year olds notice things like that! This years bags have a balloon, Twix bar, fun ball, playdough and fruit snacks (these are always popular with my kiddos.




No comments:

Post a Comment